[vdr] ANNOUNCE: prefermenu-0.4.0 plugin

Hi list,

I updated the prefermenu plugin to make it run with VDR-1.1.14 and
VDR-1.1.15. In addition, I added a small feature: when the menu is
opened (Red key) it is positionned on the channel which is the closest
to the current channel.
Also, I wanted to thanks Maxime for his work: I really like the look of
this plugin :)

The patch prefermenu.diff is still necessary. But I will clean this up
as soon as Klaus adds a way to do it in VDR.

!!! WARNING !!!
Prefermenu works with a configuration file "prefermenu.conf".
You _need_ to create it in the "plugins" directory (where the
configurations files for plugins are located) and have at least one
channel number in it.
echo "1" > prefermenu.conf
will do it.

This version is available here: