[vdr] Re: teletext PIDs on lyngsat.com

Thilo Wunderlich wrote:
> I spoke to Christian Lyngemark (webmaster@lyngsat.com) from
> lyngsat.com and asked him if he could supply the teletext PIDs as well.
> He replied there was no demand and they would be found by
> satreceivers automatically.

Which is true.
As an example, my d-box (running dvb2000) does find all PIDs (video,
audio for all languages, AC3, teletext, etc.) automatically.
It even displays the language name (english, spanish, french, german, ...)
for each audio PID in plain text and lets me select between languages
by name.
Would that not be a nice extension for VDR as well?

Carsten.