[vdr] digital audio output leve not correct - how to regulate?

  Hello to all,

I bought a winfst 4x with optical digital out to connect it with my
standalone md-recorder.
The signal is looped through from the digital out of the dvb-card.
The problem is, that the only channel who sents in the right output
level is MTV, all the others sent in an about 8 db lower level.
When the md-recorder is connecte via the digital cable, I can't regulate
the level.
I've read something about an audio-pid for channels.conf in the
newsletter, is it still a subject or has it been dropped?
If someone knows how to increase the digital output level of the
soundcard the problem would have been solved too.

MfG Alexander