[vdr] Re: mediadetection plugin

Hi

Am Freitag, 8. November 2002 15:57 schrieben Sie:

> it is only testet with 1.1.15
thats the future, isn't it?

> i use automounter with this configuration:
>
> /etc/auto.automedia:
> ########################
> #!/bin/sh
> case "$1" in
>         cdrom) umount /dev/hdc 2>/dev/null >/dev/null
>                 /sbin/hdparm -E 0 /dev/hdc 2>/dev/null >/dev/null
>                 echo "-fstype=iso9660,r :/dev/hdc"
>                 ;;
> esac
> #######################
>

> /etc/auto.master:
> #######################
> /automedia      /etc/auto.automedia --timeout 1
> #######################
>
> so the cd/dvd never is mounted longer than 1 second without use
> i want to press the eject button, and not eject via remotecontroll
this looks quite different to autofs which i suggested to use. I will try this
asap.

> well, the plugin is not really sensational big. so i hope
> the documentation is enough, perhaps a howto install automaounter ?
> or perhaps you are bothered by my false writing :-)
Really bothered :-))
Infact i don't want only to use the work of other people, I also want to
contribute with my little skills(if there are any)

> so have fun with it
I'll do so

Christoph