[vdr] Re: How to make 1.1.x behave like 1.0.x

Robert Schneider wrote:

> @Klaus,
>
> is there a way to make vdr 1.1.x behave like 1.0.x with respect to
> recording behaviour. I would like to have vdr record the first timer on
> the secondary device, the second timer on the primary device and I want to
> have the PIDs switched on so that I can monitor both recordings. I don't
> want to have the luxury of more than two recordings because it nearly
> broke my marriage.
>
> I would like to use newest drivers, though, if possible.

Commenting out the line

#define DO_REC_AND_PLAY_ON_PRIMARY_DEVICE 1

in dvbdevice.c should do the trick.
If you have a "budget" card you should also coment out the line

  if (HasDecoder())

in cDvbDevice::SetChannelDevice().

I'll make this a Setup option.

Hope this saves your marriage ;-)