[vdr] Loss of Vision -Sound

My channel list contains a number of frequencies used for itinerant
feeds, so there is often no signal there when I zap through them.

Under 1.0.4, the channel switching time was the same switching between
active channels or vacant ones. With 1.1.15 switching back from a vacant
channel to an active one takes a number of seconds and in all cases when
  it does, the OSD channel indication with current and next events
appears, but the screen remains blank. Switching to other active
channels does not change this and VDR (not the driver) has to be
restarted to get a signal back.

Anything I can do to help?

DVBs 2.1, 1.1.15 and 2002-11-01 all vanilla.

Kind regards,

Richard