[vdr] AW: Re: Using RCMM IR protocol with Nexus possible?

> Jörg Knitter wrote:
> > Yes, did not work, that´s why I ask if there is any hardware
> > limitation when I want to use RCMM.
> >
> Oliver Endriss wrote:
>
> Sorry, it seems that you found the answer to your question. :-((
> You have to use RC5 with the built-in receiver.
> Is there not a single type on the Aldi remote which uses RC5 (possibly
> inverted) and does not interfere with your TV set?

No, does not seem to work as I tried nearly all combinations, I guess. I
simply believe that the hardware of the Nexus only allows this one code
(or an RCMM one), that´s the point. But I haven´t seen any confirmation
on this or read any comment of someone who was able to use another RC-5
or RCMM code than the one used by the Hauppauge remote control.

Thanks anyway...

Jörg