[vdr] Re: HEAD+mplayer+mplayer plugin+vdr 1.1.16

There are only minor modifications necessary, I did that yesterday and got
mplayer to compile.
There were changes (new funtion names in HEAD driver) to be made in
libao2/ao_mpeges.h and libvo/vo_mpeges.h

If I see no other patch until then I will do a diff tomorrow :-)

Regards,
  Christian

On 15 Nov 2002 14:23:49 GMT, Stefan Huelswitt wrote