[vdr] Re: HEAD+mplayer+mplayer plugin+vdr 1.1.16

I have the same problem especially playing 29fps divx with
the -fps 25 option. VDR starts to eat ~70-80% of CPU time and A/V
get desyncronized.
Same problem when recording a channel. Everything get garbled and
the resulted recording is almost unplayable.

This happens with every vdr version and cvs dvb driver.
I have a REV 1.5 DVB-S card which (afaik) has a different sound chip
(crystal, not TI as seen in 1.3 or 1.6 cards).
As far as I remember with my old card (a rev 1.3) I haven't
these type of problems.
Which card revision do you have?

ciao,
Francesco