[vdr] Re: VDR-ML usage Stats

On Saturday 16 November 2002 04:41, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in the thread "VDR on rank 2 of the Linux New Media Award"
> someone asked how many people are on the ML...
>
> So here it comes:
> All the following data have been gathered since Feb. 2002.
>
> There have been 730 different posters (actually names) on the list.
>
> the Top 50 by Message count:

> If there is any intrest in this i could set up a webpage with some more
> gimmicks like monthly stats etc.
>
> Cu Ulrich

Would love to see this. Also IMHO a counter should be setup, like the
counter.li.org thing ( "Registred VDR user #753" or sth like that ;) )

I think there are a lot of vdr users , that are not on the list. And maybe
there is an interest of other users too , to get such a number.

At least it would give then an idea of the dimension of the number of
vdr-users.

Greets

Steffen

(Wow I'm in the Top 50 :) )