[vdr] Re: AW: Re: LiveAC3 over Soundcard

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 18, Jörg Knitter wrote:

> does this 'really' work on your system? I did not get it to work on
> 1.1.15 and there is also an discussion on
> http://www.riess.net/phpcube/yabbse/index.php?board=6;action=display;thr
> eadid=572 that tells me that there are still problems.

Vdr-1.1.16 works for me; I have done some little tests.
But vdr/dvbdrivers are very instable so at the moment I use vdr-1.1.14 and 0.9.4 DVB
drivers without ac3.

If you use the -a parameter in a variable, you have to quote the quotation
marks with a backslash like:

$PARAMS=" ... -a \"/usr/local/bin/ac3dec -P\" ..."
vdr $PARAMS

--
Gruß

  Dieter