[vdr] Re: 10 meter rgb cable

Hello,

> I'd like to buy a 10meter rgb cable with scart connectors for my DVB
> card. Do I have to buy an high end cable (10meters is a lot I think) or
> won't I see the difference?

I have an 11 metre cable from my box to my TV. Because it's run through
conduit in the wall, I bought the cable and connectors and soldered it
up myself. The cable I bought is fairly cheap (I went to Conrad, and all
they had in stock that I could fit through the wall was 4-way audio
cable), but the picture is quite acceptable. I dare say it could be
better with high-end cable.

> Anyone got a good source for good cheap cables in Germany?

www.reichelt.de ?

Cheers,

Matt