[vdr] Re: Terimanl for VDR ?

Am Montag, 18. November 2002 12:36 schrieb Axel Gruber:
> Is it possible to build something like a Terminal for VDR ?

Yes.
A terminal could be drawn the same way the Teletext-Screen is drawn (what are
the exact TT dimentions, btw?). The teletext-plugin already provides most
functionality needed for this. Maybe I'll think about it ;)

BTW: Sorry for not responding anyone who adressed a comment to me, but I've
had a crash two weeks ago and I've recovered everything by now.

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt