[vdr] disable timeshift vdr-1.1.16

Hi,

I installed vdr-1.1.16 last week. But when I do recordings I get lots of
distortions and following messages:

Nov 19 23:02:08 dvb kernel: buffer empty
Nov 19 23:04:33 dvb kernel: GPIO0 irq oops
Nov 19 23:05:59 dvb kernel: buffer empty

If I understand the mails on this list right, it is possibly related to
the timeshift function with only one card. I would like to disable this,
but all tries by commenting out or setting

#define DO_REC_AND_PLAY_ON_PRIMARY_DEVICE 0

to 0 didn't succeed. So my question is: How to disable timeshift function?

Thanks and good night,

     Gernot