[vdr] Re: [vdradmin]little bug in weekly programmation

Am Samstag, 23.11.02, um 12:55 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Emil
Naepflein:

>> In the next version first day timers will be supported.
> I don't know whether you have received my email with some changes I
> have
> made to vdradmin regarding display of repeating timers and showing
> collisions of timers depending on number of available cards in color. I

I received your mail but i was unable to answer. I don't know why but
my mail was bounced from your (or providers) SMTP Server.

Your changes are very usefull and i applied them. They will be included
in the next version.

> have further improved the code. If you are interested I can mail them
> you.

Of course, please do so.

Tom.