[vdr] Re: epg2timers and lost informations from tvtv.de

On 24 Nov 2002 at 20:52, Carsten Koch wrote:

> Uwe Weissbach wrote:
> > Do you see any chance to read out the informations from the detail view
> > of the entries and put it in the timers.conf ???
>
> Yes.
> If it is displayed in the merkliste, then it should be possible
> for epg2timers to find it and insert it into the timer entry.
>
> I'll take a look and include that in the next version, if possible.

AKAIK the goal is to switch the "Merkliste" from
"Format: Normal" to "Format: Lang"...
in my browser, I can do that in the frame above of the "Merkliste"
for me it seems it's the same URL but with /17.4 at the end for Normal
and /18.2 for Long.
maybe epg2timers can do the same...

greetings,

Uwe