[vdr] Re: vdr 1.1.155 and Mini-AIO for 1.1.15

Hello Steffen,

I have the same thing here, according to /var/log/messages, errors seems to
be located in a bitmap allocation, only 2 bpp are allocated and more are
used... This seems to produce segfault but everytime in a different place
(gdb vdr core / bt)
Didn't found where this is happening still.

I am running gcc 2.96 (silly me :) ) on Mandrake 8.2.
I have to say that I can reproduce this easily the same way as you when
running when no plugin at all.

Anybody at linvdr?

Olivier.

entering