[vdr] epg2timers and tvtv.co.uk

I've been playing with epg2timers here for the last few days, using a
DVB-t card and Channels.conf here in the UK.

I'm getting a merkeliste.html file OK, but running through epg2timers only
shows
40pnrs.
0 timer entries created.

My feeling is that the data is not being presented as epg2timers expects,
but as I'm not sure what it's expcting, I'm a bit stuck :-\

I note in some of Carsten's later posts that the output can be varied on
http://tvtv.de this doesn't seem to be the case on http://tvtv.co.uk we're
stuck with the one format.

Any ideas? Anyone else in the UK has got it working?

Andy