[vdr] vdr, dxr3, nova-t, no video out, etc.

apologies for asking what seems to be something of an FAQ, but i would like
to clarify a few things i have picked up by reading the posts.

I would like to build a VDR box (for UK operation). I was thinking of using
the Nova-t DVB-T card. Can someone clarify my questions:

- VDR needs a DVB-T card that has a built in video out port, and the nova-t
does not have a video out port. I understand that you might be able to get
VDR running on a Nova-t, but the functionality of the software is reduced.
Is this correct.....what functionality will be missing????

- I believe that there is a recent patch that enables VDR is to run with a
nova-t by adding a DXR3 card to do the MPEG decoding. Is this correct?? How
good are the results by using this patch compared to a fully featured card?

- Can anyone recommend any fully featured DVB-T cards? There do not seem to
be many DVB-T cards available in the uk....i've only come across the nova-t
so far.

- Can anyone recommend any low-profile DVB-T cards...the case I was planning
to use only has low-profile (half height) PCI slots.

thanks
martin