[vdr] wintv dvd-c card?

Ok, sorry for so many cant decode html file emails, I thought it wasnt
working, but I guess hotmail was making it weird, it shouldnt be a html now.

I been looking at the WinTV DVB-C card and I was wondering if this will work
at full function with my VDR. If not, what will work with my cable. And
also, what is a good place to buy these for a cheap price. I looked at ebay
and saw nothing. So any help on helping me pick/buy a cable dvb card will be
great!

- Brennan