[vdr] Re: distribution

* Andreas Mair <Andreas.Mair@linogate.com> [021202 10:18]:
> Hi,

> > >       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > > One of the myths that keep going since SuSE 5.x... This problem should
> > > be fixed since a while ;)
> >
> > Nope. I have to use SuSE sometimes and it is not gone... At home I use

If you are serious about this, please provide an exact bug report, so we
can fix it.

> There's an option in yast (= the rc.config) where you can switch it off.

In order to make interdistributional exchange of packages easier,
rc.config vanished with SuSE 8.0. It is split off into several pieces in
/etc/sysconfig to match rh and mandrake.

Stefan

--
The x86 isn't all that complex - it just doesn't make a lot of
sense.          -- Mike Johnson, Leader of 80x86 Design at AMD