[vdr] Re: epg2timers and tvtv.co.uk

In article <3DEAB542.2030302@icem.de>,
   Carsten Koch <Carsten.Koch@icem.de> wrote:
> fruit wrote:
> > I've been playing with epg2timers here for the last few days, using a
> > DVB-t card and Channels.conf here in the UK.

[Snip]

> The data on http://www.tvtv.co.uk are still in the old (epg2timers <=
> 0.9.3) format.

I should have guessed the answer would be as simple as that :-\

> If you want to use the latest epg2timers, use http://www.tvtv.de (the
> british channels should be there as well).

I didn't get as far as logging in and creating a profile, but that's
useful to know.

> If you want to use http://www.tvtv.co.uk, use epg2timers <= 0.9.3. You
> may have to tweak a few lines of code, so the date etc. is parsed
> correctly (I have never personally tried, but IIRC somebody from France
> has done such a thing for the tvtv.fr).

I've (badly) hacked the 0.9.6 code so it's working here ATM. I guess I
ought to grab 0.9.3 and see how it should be done :)

> It may not be worth the effort, as I assume http://www.tvtv.co.uk will
> change to the new format soon.

That would seem logical.

Thanks