[vdr] Re: second dvb-s card

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ralf Beensen" <vdr@beensen.de>
> i use the Hauppauge DVB-S rev 1.3 and a new nova-s. When i replay a
> record, i have to many artifacts and dropouts. I have this problem with
> a vdr without any extension.

Hi,
do you use the loop through connector from the DVB-s 1.3? I have similar
problems (but also during live viewing) when connecting the input of a
rev2.1 to the loop through of the rev1.3. This seems to be a hardware issue,
but it disappeares when connecting both tuners with separate cables to the
multiswitch.

Christian