[vdr] vdr-1.1.18 and linvdr's miniAIO-Patch

Hi!

I just tried to apply the miniAIO-Patch from linvdr.org.
I managed to modify it that it works with vdr-1.1.18.
But not the CALENDER-Patch. Maybe someone can have a look at it.
you can find it at http://hitchhiker.rz.uni-konstanz.de/~jeff/.

It's usable except the CALENDAR-patch as mentioned.
I think the problem are the changes to cSchedule-class in eit.c, but I
was not able to understand the whole thing :-(
--
Heute ist nicht alle Tage, ich komm' wieder, keine Frage!!!

   Joerg

It isn't easy being a Friday kind of person in a Monday kind of world.