[vdr] Re: MPlayer v0.90pre10 and subtitler

Sorry Adis if what I wrote wasn't clear.

I was talking about Subtitle support with live broadcasts recording
subtitles at the same time as video and replaying subtitles. In a way my
patch for VDR can be used to replay a subtitle file if it is using a
good format (SUBRIP format).

Concerning MPlayer : I haven't used MPlayer with DVB output (only X11),
and couldn't verify what i am talking about. I think you may have 2
problems. First does MPlayer show its OSD on DVB TV Out when replaying
recordings ? Then do you have the right fonts for your langage characterset?

To test this, you can replay a File with MPlayer using PC (X11) output
and verify you can replay your recordings (divx mpeg2 or whatever) using
MPlayer OSD and fonts.

Regards,
Patrick.