[vdr] Re: OT: Anybody interested in Record-Exchange-Board?

Hi mt ?,

> I'm planning to password-protect the access, so only 'all my friends' can
> read it. There will be no storage space for the individual recordings
> but only the I-have/I-want postings.

In fact no one can support more. Or he have a xxx terrabyte raidsystem on a
STM4.

> Is anybody familiar with such a thing and can give advice if this is legal
> or not? Any answer is appreciated.

If concerns recordings vom TV it concerns the usage of the copy. You
can make copies of any TV-Program with your "analog" VCR. Its
legal for your own inofficial use.

> Is anybody interested/ would join if it is password-protected?

Why spread something liek that to another site where you are
already a "well known member"?

> Is there something already in place?

Yes on http://VDRnews.de i have created a froum for that.

Regards