[vdr] Re: DXR3, VDR and the system requirements

Hello Niko,

I'm running VDR on a 180MHz-Pentium with Hauppauge-Nova,
Dxr3 and lirc. Depending on the station it uses 60-90% of
resources, recording is not possible (too slow). But it's enough to
watch TV ...

Btw, does anyone know about how to switch off transfer mode to
be able to record something ?

greetings,
Chris