[vdr] Re: Howto for RGB Y/C out

On Saturday 07 December 2002 17:29, you wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Dec 2002 17:48:57 +0100, Manfred Bieß <elim_@gmx.net> wrote:
> >   how can I get RGB out of my dvb-s rev1.3?
>
> http://www2.arnes.si/~mthale1/dvb_english.html#RGB
> http://www2.arnes.si/~mthale1/rgb.html
>
> The JP2 connector contains the signals. I just soldered the connection
> to a SCART-Connector for my 3rd system today (Multitainer). It works
> pretty good.
> On loading the dvb module you have to set "vidmode=1".
>
> > Cause I've only one RGB port at my
> >   tv, is it also possible to get a y/c s-video signal out? Are there any
> >   *how-to*s - i couldn't find any.
>
> It is not possible to get both directly because the red line and
> chrominance of Y/C is shared. But you may use a RFK100 from ELV to
> convert RGB to Y/C.
>
> Emil

well i have read that stuff but i cant get myself into that, first i have
connect my tv with dvb 1.3 with scart and chinch cable (my scart have chinc
input) and audio to truth chinc, now is bether to use this or to make that
what is in that URL? and if yes what equipment i need for that, can i distroy
something. (my TV is Slovenian Gorenje - Voyager 51) so it only have scart
input nothing else?