[vdr] Shutdown problem with vdr 1.0.4

Hi,

I've set up a script that's called when vdr starts/stops a recording to send
"hitk power" to the vdr via "svdrpsend.pl".
Vdr receives the keys and in /var/log/messages I can see a message that asks
me to hit a key when I don't want to shutdown. Nobody pressed a key but I
can see the message that shutdown was aborted and vdr doesn't shutdown.
When I go to the living room and press the power key on my RC vdr shuts
down.
Sorry for not sending original log entries but I don't have them here at
work...

Any ideas why vdr doesn't shut down?

Regards,
Andreas