[vdr] Re: vdr2dvd version 0.3 recodes my movies ;-(

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 10:51:48PM +0100, Dirk Hartmann wrote:

> If your player can replay other H-res than 480,704 and 720 you don't
> have to transcode the stream. Yes -c should do that, ... but
> unfortunately it does not ....
> I'll upload a new version fixed this.

Great ;-))
I'll be very happy to test this new version!!!

> You mean your raw vdr-recordings are out of sync? Or after vdr2dvd.pl.

I cannot play the raw VDR recording, just the one I translated to mpeg
with wine and PVAStrumento, there are perfectly in sync with mplayer and
all other player I tried, the only problem is with my standalone DVD
player... I don't have received my DVD writer now, so I haven't tested
the result...

Thank you very much for all ;-)

	Grégoire