[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.7.8 available (plugin development)

On 01 Dec 2002 Jens Ziller <zillerbaer@gmx.de> wrote:

A bit late, but anyways ...

> Sorry, it's not clear. I mean the mount.sh. Mp3-Plugin search it in the path.
> With -Pmp3 "-m /dvbconf/mount.sh" or so I can't start vdr. I work with a
> ramfs. In this are all files in where vdr write and read. That's mounted on
> /dvbconf.
>
> I wrote in data.c "/dvbconf/mount.sh" instead "mount.sh". Now it works.

There is no difference in giving a path with -m or editing data.c
(or at least it shouldn't matter).

I'm not sure, but I think you should use:
-P"mp3 -m /dvbconf/mount.sh"

> One question. I use directory/filename instead ID3-Tags.  The LCD write in the
> second line: "[.S](3/125)All your love" and no Directory(Interpret). All
> other lines are OK. I have test it with Anzeigemodus 1, 2 and 3. What's
> wrong.

Call it a feature. Without id3 tags the filename is used only.
The "Anzeigemodus" only refers to id3 tags.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan