[vdr] Re: vdradmin - problem?

> i have connected today to my vdradmin, but it wont display any epg-data.
> I can do what i want, vdradmin wont display any broadcast or film.

You probably see the effect with vdr 1.1.19 ?

In that case: vdradmin expects vdr to return channel numbers (i.e. the
position of the channel def. in the channels.conf), but vdr 1.1.19 returns a
more complex channel-ID (it does not do that in older versions and it does
not do this when returning timer entries.... so there vdradmin still works).

BTW: Same "problem" with vdradmin 0.16 ...

cheers

    Wiljo