[vdr] vdr2miniDVD and audio question

Hello,

it seems those day the new SONY DVD writer is really hard to find in
Switzerland, so I have tried to make mini DVD out of vdr recordings.

I use cPVA to have a real mpeg2 files, then makedvd -m mpeg2files and
then cdrecord.

The "mini-DVD" I obtained this was, play on my standalone DVD player
perfectly, but I have to choose language C0 to hear the audio???
And under my iMac with DVD player app (MacOS X) I didn't manage to
change the audio, same with the DVD plugin 0.2 with vdr-1.1.19.
With mplayer I can play the vob perfectly...

Any one got an idea of what I should do?

Thank you,

	Grégoire