[vdr] Re: Slightly OT: How to share two video directories ?

Hi,
Thanks for your suggestions. My solution for now is a script which
mounts the video directory of the other video machine to e.g. /mnt/VDR.
Then it searches for all directories in this directory and creates links
for that in the video directory - excluding the directories which show
to the own machine.
I hope you understand what I mean, but now it works for me.
The script looks like that: