[vdr] Driver reset

Hi there,

i see quite often driver resets with vdr developer
version(1.1.16-1.1.20)  and CVS Head version of DVB driver. VDR either
quits with a simple exit or hangs an has to be killed with -9. I cannot
find any additional information about the reason, syslog says nothing.
That mostl happens using transfermode for recording and/or timeshifting.
TS lasts about 10s.....
I will check it against the old version soon, bui i am not sure wether i
saw this behavior with the old version on this machine (AMD-K6-2 300MHz
2.4.20).

ANY IDEAS ??????

Tim