[vdr] Re: DVB-C

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Rienecker, Fa. Evenio, ITS P, M wrote:

>> >No, actually not. IIRC, with the rev 2.1 the DVB-C/S/T are identical
>except
>> >for the tuner.
>>
>> Ok. What would explain that the C versions are so hard to find? Anyone
>> know a supplier in Finland/Europe that actually has them in stock?
>
>They don't sell that many (compared to DVB-S), so it's no good business.
>Have you tried this one:
>http://www.usa-x.org/shopen/en-gb/dept_8.html#item_9

Not bad, it's a lot cheaper than the Hauppauge card I actually ordered
(but haven't got yet, I assume my order is stuck waiting for more cards).

Have you actually got one of those "WIN DVB-C 2.1" cards, and did you have
lots of problems in getting it to work?

--
"It would seem that you have no useful skill or talent whatsoever," he said.
              "Have you thought of going into teaching?"