[vdr] Re: Slightly OT: How to share two video directories ?

There's nothing against exporting one directory via nfs for Linux use _AND_
samba for windoze use.

Especially with VDR I strongly oppse to use samba mounted /video directory
as samba might (will !?) get confused with certain characters like umlaute
(äöü) and so on.

CU,
Christian.