[vdr] Image quality on sat reception.

Hi,

I have been playing with my dvb card for over a week now, and even I have been
searching hard thru the lists and faqs, there is a topic about image quality
on sat reception that I have not find anywhere yet. I feel that the image
quality got from the tuner is far worse than that from a dvd replay.
	Is this a driver issue?
	Is the quality tunable?
	Is it documented anywhere?

Thanks in advance,

Luis
Luis   Javier Martínez Martínez   Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
Linux User         #294788           System Administrator
			      Universidad  Politécnica de Valencia
Email: luimarma@iti.upv.es        Camino de Vera s/n    46071 Valencia