[vdr] Re: Image quality on sat reception.

Well, one thing is for sure:
You should never ever have block artefacts in a normal setup!!!
Or your quality of signal is too bad.
Have you checked the techpatch (TECH=1 of AIO) ?

But still, it could be a faulty tuner. I've had a DVB-C that was heavily
affected by heat resulting in block artefacts. If cooling helps you know
it's the tuner. If it only improves the situation the tuner is already
unrecoverably damaged by heat.

CU,
Christian.