[vdr] Re: AW: CIM for VDR 1.1.x

Hello Luis,

I am using an ASTON CAM (v1.05) with SECA2 card from French
CanalSatellite (quite the same bouquet as Canal Satelite Digital).

It is working quite well with alternate driver from John Williams.
(www.linuxdvb.tv) and VDR v1.0.4. Using this driver is a bit tricky as
You have to find out the right firmware.

I had problems with convergence driver during the first few days of
SECA2. As Convergence driver doesn't let you switch to second audio Pid
I decided to try John Williams mods.

You can search in the Maillist for previous posts I wrote on this topic.

Patrick.