[vdr] AW: Re: vdradmin v0.18

Ach bevor ichs vergesse, wo die channels.conf haben wolltest.

Kann das was damit zu tun, dass die channels.conf sich geändert hat. Normal
sind da jetzt noch 3 Nullen am Ende. Hat was mit ner unique channel id zu
tun.

Klaus schreibt in der History zur 1.1.16:

- First step towards a "unique channel ID". The channel ID is a human
readable
  string, made up from several parameters of the channel's definition in the
file
  'channels.conf' (see man vdr(5) for details).
  In order for the "unique channel ID" to work, all channel definitions now
must
  be unique with respect to the combination of their Source, Frequency and
SID
  parameters. You may have to fix your 'channels.conf' manually if there are
error
  messages in the log file when loading it. BE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP COPY OF
YOUR
  'channels.conf' AND 'timers.conf' FILE BEFORE SWITCHING TO THIS VERSION,
AND CHECK
  VERY CAREFULLY WHETHER YOUR TIMERS ARE STILL SET TO THE RIGHT CHANNELS!
  When reading an existing 'timers.conf', the channels will be identified as
before
  by their numbers. As soon as this file is written back, the channel
numbers will
  be replaced by the channel IDs. After that it is possible to manually edit
the
  'channels.conf' file and rearrange the channels without breaking the
timers.
  Note that you can still define new timers manually by using the channel
number.
  VDR will correctly identify the 'channel' parameter in a timer definition
and
  use it as a channel number or a channel ID, respectively. Also, the SVDRP
commands
  that return timer definitions will list them with channel numbers in order
  stay compatible with existing applications.
  The channel ID is also used in the 'epg.data' file to allow EPG
information from
  different sources to be stored, which would previously have been mixed up
in case
  they were using the same 'service ID'. Note that the contents of an
existing
  'epg.data' file from a previous version will be silently ignored, since it
doesn't
  contain the new channel IDs. When inserting EPG data into VDR via SVDRP
you now also
  need to use the channel IDs.
  Currently the EPG data received from the DVB data stream only uses the
'Source'
  and 'Service ID' part of the channel ID. This makes it work for channels
with
  the same service IDs on different sources (like satellites, cable or
terrestrial).
  However, it doesn't work yet if the service IDs are not unique within a
specific
  source. This will be fixed later.

Vielleicht hilfts Dir.

Gruss