[vdr] Re: Problems while switching channels -> seems to be a diseqc problem

does rtl2 -> ard work?
a switch from vertical is more sensitive to disturbance as the voltage
is lower
--> I'll try this today an post my results

can you test with an other receiver?
how is it if you connect the DVBs to the LNB with no Diseqc Switch  in
between?
it could be related to too low voltage and/or the switch don't liking
the diseqc signal
of the DVBs card
--> Under Micro$oft Windows with ProgDVB I have no problems while switching
throw the channels. So a problem with the diseqc from a DVB-s can be
eliminated.

Thanks for all feedbacks and tipps!

Rolf