[vdr] Re: Testers Wanted

>> Since I received a number of replies which also wanted
>> to know what I have changed, here is a list (I'm doing this
>> from memory, so I hope I didn't forget anything)

> Wow .  Hope this will run stable. Will small fonts, symbols and so on too
be
> in it ? I would love it, but the mini-aio was undesirable unstable for me
> last time I tried.

can you (steffen) read my mind? i just wanted to write EXACTLY the same
mail. :) i.d love to have symbols and small fonts as well. just because it
makes vdr look more like one of those very expensive stb's. ;))

maybe someone could add ac3 playback capability as well and i'll be in 7th
heaven. *g*

regards and a merry christmas to all of you!

Johannes Schoeller
schoeller@izeman.net