[vdr] Re: DVB-C and VDR 1.1.20 // Is zapping really faster???

Hello Alexander,

I can only confirm that changing channels are very slow on my vdr
installation as well, 5-10 seconds perhaps. However, if I use czap,
I'm down to about 3-4 seconds, which is OK but not very good either.
I do not really have any experience of the older vdr versions, since I
had great problems with the driver at the time. 5-10 seconds is really
not very usable, and some times i don't get a lock unless going for a
another channel and back.
Currently I most of the time use dvbX (under win2k) to do recordings,
since I also have a lot of problems with the CI/CAM driver issues.
I guess I blame the firmware for most of the problems, which is a
shame.

 Micael

--
Best regards,