[vdr] Re: Premote Plugin

> - Rev 1.6 DVB with CI module (rev 1.4) installed
>
> - TSOP 1738 going directly to the CI Modul (signal
> - inverter is already on the CI Modul.
>
> - Same as above but using the philips Pronto 890
Do you compile DVB or VDR with any special flag?
I have same CI but Rev 1.3 of DVB and cannot make it work.
Do you follow the learning process to set up the remote?
How can I create a button map for my remote? I have tried to use "evtest", but
I dont get any output at "/var/log/messages" about the IR, I tried to do the
following procedures:
Procedure A:
	- cd /usr/src/DVB
	- make insmod