[vdr] Re: Premote Plugin

Hello Luis,

Interesting thread! I also have the 3.5" CI, I thought the little hole
to the right was like a "drive access led" before! (no doc. with my
CI). I ripped it apart, and there's a jumper which (in my case) where
"off" just on the side of the ribbon cable connector.

So I guess the ribbon cable also carries the IR receiver signal?

Can anyone confirm this? I don't want to jumper this and find out that
it shorts some vital part on the DVB-C board resulting in smoke... ;-)

Micael

(My CI is marked on the PCB (on the inside) PCCA Rev 1.6.)