[vdr] Re: DVB-C and VDR 1.1.20 // Is zapping really faster???

So, I tested it out and - it seems to be real fast now! Funny, that lowering
the freqs is helping so much. It is a driver issue then !

From time to time VDR doesn't want to tune on a channel, but as Antti
described it helps to switch fore and back several times.

Thanks a lot, Antti and especially Jaako Hyvätti.