[vdr] strange effects in vdr-1.1.20 / recordings cant be viewed

Hi!

I have just updated from vdr 1.0.4 to 1.1.20 and I have the following
effect:

Recordings (old one, recorded with 1.04, but also new one recorded with
1.1.20) cant be viewed.

The recording itself seems to be ok.
The files seems to be ok, too.

When I play the recording, vdr plays 1 second the (correct) audio - but
the screen stays black.
After hitting play, it does nothing.

When I jump 1 minute in front and back (a few times), sometimes the
recording can be played - but as soon as i press pause or jump or
something like that - same procedure (jump front and back a few times)

(It _could_ be, that all recordings are from the RTL group - but I am
not sure about that)

Does anyone have the same effect?

Georg

--