[vdr] DVD plugin - anyone got it working?

Hi all,

I'm running VDR 1.1.20 with a recent (less than a week old) DVB driver on my
Debian Linux (kernel 2.4.20) box with a single Nova-t and a Dxr3 card.

I want to get the DVD plugin working.  I've downloaded version 0.2.0 of the
plugin, and installed:

 library       version   source

 libdvdread2   0.9.2     Debian
 libdvdcss0    0.0.3     ogle (do I need this?)
 libdvdcss2    1.2.3     videolan.org
 libdvdnav1    0.1.3     AS (modified version for VDR DVD plugin)

The DVD plugin compiles and I can start VDR with '-Pdvd'.  I've got a couple
of PAL DVDs here, but they won't play.  I insert the disc, press MENU, then
press '5' to start the DVD plugin, and nothing happens (my live TV video
stops, though).

From the console, I can see messages from libdvdnav, but it ends with a few
attempts to get the aspect ratio, then VDR segfaults.

Does anyone have the DVD plugin working?

--
Richard.

"Love, love me do. You know I love you.  I'll always be true."