[vdr] Old Firmware crashes Plugins

Hi,

I've managed VDR-1.1.20 to run with linux-dvb.2002-12-08, firmware from
2002-04-15 and old-firmware-remote-patch.

It works reliable with vanilla VDR and RTL-playback, but with plugins like
teletext, mp3, dvd or console which use OSD or MPEG1/2 VDR crashes.

The log says:

"ARM crashed
data video stream broken on device 1
initiating emergency exit
PANIC: watchdog timer expired - exiting"

seconds after calling a plugin from the OSD.

Does anyone know a work-around which allows me to play back all recordings
and use plugins? (I've said goodbye to time-shifting and multiple recordings
on a DVB-S Rev. 1.3 long before ...).

Rene